ALMA Trading Strategy

ALMA TRADING STRATEGY

has all. Arnaud Legoux Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, ATR Channels, MTF histograms, and Guppy.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
KAESER444, Thangarasu, mr12323, erynade, 太虚一毫

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:49 pm You can choose many different kind of Moving Averages such as TEMA, DEMA, Wilder, etc...
The attached picture is a Zerolag MA ribbon.
We look forward to teachers adding Interpolate and MTF to AllAveragesRibbon_v1 600+ and AllAveragesRibbon_v1 600+ buttons. Thanks a lot! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
KAESER444

!XU v5.01-XARDFX indicator, if you add a moving average JMA. The combination of the 5 moving averages is more practical and more "universal."

For example, the intersection of SMMA + JMA two lines, the same cycle can also achieve the wonderful effect of the combination of MA RSI button limited bars + Jurik guppy BT! But it consumes less computer resources.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Banzai

Added the arrows and alerts, also there is few new settings, one is to use pips for the ma fibs distance, if false the bands distance is using the originalpoint. Also can hid the first hi/lo ma's if desired. Picture is using 5 pip separation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
sal, Jimmy, moey_dw, charli, QSD, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, marwilli, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:09 am Added the arrows and alerts, also there is few new settings, one is to use pips for the ma fibs distance, if false the bands distance is using the originalpoint. Also can hid the first hi/lo ma's if desired. Picture is using 5 pip separation.
mrtools
GREAT JOB :thumbup:
i arrange settings for M1 chart for my test for BO. in line combination with other indicators followed trend directions..
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:36 pm mrtools
i arrange settings for M1 chart for my test for BO. in line combination with other indicators followed trend directions..
Looking good Sal, very creative bro.

You've got like a big support and resistance wave happening there. I can see it working nicely on small timeframes :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:36 pm mrtools
sal it looks real gud......... naughty man what is the entry indicator u using huh?? wpr?? :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈