Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Mrtools or other coders
I’m trying to get a semafor , which paints, to show a trend 1 or -1 until it changes again. I thought I had it working but it looks like not well enough. Lines 321 to 338 are my code to keep the 1 or -1.
I realize that any false hit later on, will change the trend but I hope to validate the real trend,1 or -1, with another indicator, RSI, at the time of the semafor change, so if the semafor gives me a 1 or -1 it is not used unless the 2nd indic backs it up.
I hope I’ve explained it enough.

See attached: The last green was validated by the 2 rsi's, the new red is still moving and waiting for the RSIs.

I would appreciate any help on this

2 MA cross with color line

dear mrtools,
is it possible for you, to make color lines for this indicator? Like pic two

It´s from here viewtopic.php?p=1295417508#p1295417508

I think we have than a perfect cross MA indicator with all options (mtf,alerts,arrows,button) for all user here and their needs :-)
thanks in advanced
greetings
Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

pin12 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:50 am Hi ..
Would it be possible to create a ZIGZAG indicator that is based on another indicator such as HULL MA or zero lag MA, with multi-time frame (MTF), arrows, histogram and alert functions?

If there is already one like that, where could I get it?
This is an older version from Mladen.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
thomdel, pin12, Jimmy, alexm, macd & rsi, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah