Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

dwenblade wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:56 am

Dear Dark

Please can you fix this version with Arrow and Alert on color change . Will be great Help
Try this. Also this version doesn't require external dll import.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 11):
josi, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, kvak, thomdel, heispark, NeuAlgo, myrelax82, alexm, NotInPortland, Jedidiah

Guys, I swear I searched here on the forum but I didn't find anything like it (or I don't know how to search...)
I have a channel formed by two moving averages, one with 10 periods closing at high and the other with 8 periods closing at low. I wanted to find something visual (histogram or zones) marking only when the entire body of the candle crosses one of the regions.
e.g a candle with body (opening and closing) exceeds the average with 10 periods up the histogram or the zone is started. When the candle returns and your entire body exceeds (opening and closing) the average with 8 periods the histogram or the zone ends and starts another histogram or zone.
Has anyone seen anything like this?

carlosmartins wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:40 am Guys, I swear I searched here on the forum but I didn't find anything like it (or I don't know how to search...)
I have a channel formed by two moving averages, one with 10 periods closing at high and the other with 8 periods closing at low. I wanted to find something visual (histogram or zones) marking only when the entire body of the candle crosses one of the regions.
e.g a candle with body (opening and closing) exceeds the average with 10 periods up the histogram or the zone is started. When the candle returns and your entire body exceeds (opening and closing) the average with 8 periods the histogram or the zone ends and starts another histogram or zone.
Has anyone seen anything like this?
I found something on internet (attached file) that is closer to what I need. However I am not able to change the type of price applied in each average... Currently the calculation is only at the closing price. I need it to be at high and low.