Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

dwenblade wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 am

Here it is please check
Well I had to check the code again and found that my understanding of the original code was slightly wrong. So a minor tweak has been done. But regardless of that this indicator has the tendency to perform different on different assets. Also I believe number of bars on the chart effect it because of the cumulative average.

I would encourage everyone who is willing to use it to please read the original TradingView description for further clearance as the Author explains some of its peculiarities in description and comments.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 9):
FXSurf, Jimmy, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, alexm, NeuAlgo, fxmoney, Chickenspicy, mosape

dwenblade wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 am

Here it is please check
Here it is loaded on my chart. This is Trend Step LSMA (First Version) using Multiplier or 0.1.

This is Trend Step LSMA (Second Version) using Multiplier or 0.1.

Results are different and thank you for making a newer version Darks. For me, I like using the first version using 0.1 for the Multiplier and 100.

PS: Jimmy has added the indicator description and information PDF to Dark's post above.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
Awesome indicator. Thank you.

Darks wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:14 am

Well I had to check the code again and found that my understanding of the original code was slightly wrong. So a minor tweak has been done. But regardless of that this indicator has the tendency to perform different on different assets. Also I believe number of bars on the chart effect it because of the cumulative average.

I would encourage everyone who is willing to use it to please read the original TradingView description for further clearance as the Author explains some of its peculiarities in description and comments.
Thank you for the amazing share but will it be possible to add arrow and alert on color change Please .

Also can you fix the buffers for the lines

Like red line will have fixed buffer number and blue will have fixed buffer .

Hello Darks,

Would it be possible to produce a histo version of this corr_averages(RSI).ex4?

Thanks,
Darks wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am So it seems that anything that can reflect trend and oscillates between 0 to 1 (or can be normalized to fit that range) can be used as an gain factor for constructing corrected average. This version is using the RSI indicator to calculate the gain for cma.

PS: For the settings used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Corrected Moving Averages RSI Settings for MT4.