NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.


Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1552
dwenblade wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 am
ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:05 am


Show me a screenshot please.
Here it is please check
Well I had to check the code again and found that my understanding of the original code was slightly wrong. So a minor tweak has been done. But regardless of that this indicator has the tendency to perform different on different assets. Also I believe number of bars on the chart effect it because of the cumulative average.

I would encourage everyone who is willing to use it to please read the original TradingView description for further clearance as the Author explains some of its peculiarities in description and comments.
Untitled.png
Trend step lsma 1.1.ex4
(23.91 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
Trend Step LSMA Indicator Alex Grover.pdf
(542.61 KiB) Downloaded 353 times

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1553
dwenblade wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 am
ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:05 am


Show me a screenshot please.
Here it is please check
Here it is loaded on my chart. This is Trend Step LSMA (First Version) using Multiplier or 0.1.

Trend Step LSMA 1 MT4.png

This is Trend Step LSMA (Second Version) using Multiplier or 0.1.

Trend Step LSMA 2 MT4.png

Results are different and thank you for making a newer version Darks. For me, I like using the first version using 0.1 for the Multiplier and 100.

PS: Jimmy has added the indicator description and information PDF to Dark's post above.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1554
Darks wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am
This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
Awesome indicator. Thank you.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1555
Darks wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:14 am
dwenblade wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:50 am


Here it is please check
Well I had to check the code again and found that my understanding of the original code was slightly wrong. So a minor tweak has been done. But regardless of that this indicator has the tendency to perform different on different assets. Also I believe number of bars on the chart effect it because of the cumulative average.

I would encourage everyone who is willing to use it to please read the original TradingView description for further clearance as the Author explains some of its peculiarities in description and comments.
Thank you for the amazing share but will it be possible to add arrow and alert on color change Please .

Also can you fix the buffers for the lines

Like red line will have fixed buffer number and blue will have fixed buffer .


Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1558
Hello Darks,

Would it be possible to produce a histo version of this corr_averages(RSI).ex4?

Thanks,
Darks wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am
So it seems that anything that can reflect trend and oscillates between 0 to 1 (or can be normalized to fit that range) can be used as an gain factor for constructing corrected average. This version is using the RSI indicator to calculate the gain for cma.

PS: For the settings used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Corrected Moving Averages RSI Settings for MT4.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1559
chris006 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:25 am
Hello Darks,

Would it be possible to produce a histo version of this corr_averages(RSI).ex4?

Thanks,
Darks wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am
So it seems that anything that can reflect trend and oscillates between 0 to 1 (or can be normalized to fit that range) can be used as an gain factor for constructing corrected average. This version is using the RSI indicator to calculate the gain for cma.

PS: For the settings used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Corrected Moving Averages RSI Settings for MT4.
Will make it.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#1560
chris006 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:25 am
Hello Darks,

Would it be possible to produce a histo version of this corr_averages(RSI).ex4?

Thanks,
Darks wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am
So it seems that anything that can reflect trend and oscillates between 0 to 1 (or can be normalized to fit that range) can be used as an gain factor for constructing corrected average. This version is using the RSI indicator to calculate the gain for cma.

PS: For the settings used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Corrected Moving Averages RSI Settings for MT4.
Try this one. Also added different RSI calculation methods.
Corrected averages(RSI) histo.ex4
(33.85 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
Untitled.png


Users viewing this forum: Banzai, bilbao, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], Intrest 1, Jimmy, Jonln, KingWei, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, nabuchodonozor, oskar656, rahman, 太虚一毫 and 71 guests