Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

ehtisham.ij wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:38 am
Thank you so much. Kindly set the alert functions "ON" since i have to put this indicator on a dashboard that needs alert option active by default. Thank you.
hi new person.................... u seeming to ask lots of request 2 much in 1 go................. but u must contribute here too pls!!! u dont even make a avatar yet :think: :think: :think:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Rox wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Dear mladen,

About "Averages rainbow 1.04.ex4" and "Averages rainbow (heatmap) 1.04.ex4"

Is it possible to update this indicator with more types of averages? For example T3 and One More Average.
And auto higher timeframe.
I do not add average(s) that have more than period in and price as parameters into averages collections. Bot t3 and one more average require more than 2 parameters
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 4):
Rox, ChuChu Rocket, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

Hello together,

The yellow line looks like a good baseline, :thumbup: would it be possible to add 2 seperate options (not mixing them, either one or the other);

A -> add a color change option for the yellow line for the crossing of the signal line
B -> add a slope color change option for the yellow line regardless of the red signal line

might be easier to code into 2 separate indis, but what do I know

Thank you for your time and help

Patrick K wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:30 am Hello together,

Laguerre.PNG

The yellow line looks like a good baseline, :thumbup: would it be possible to add 2 seperate options (not mixing them, either one or the other);

LaguerreFilter_fir_mtf - alerts 1.1.mq4

A -> add a color change option for the yellow line for the crossing of the signal line
B -> add a slope color change option for the yellow line regardless of the red signal line

might be easier to code into 2 separate indis, but what do I know

Thank you for your time and help
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Patrick K, mario_lima, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah