Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:07 pm
somting strange going on.............. saw some reply of another guy with same issue with a file the other day??? wonder what making these rename error happen if no one rename!!! mrtool said the pc may rename it or something?? is it right or is it something the browser doing................... are u using chrome or fire fox?? aaaaah!!! :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
I´ve checked it out.
Opera download ok, no problem with indi name, chrome the same, all ok
Firefox fault. I don´t know what ´s the problem with the firefox, but even I download this file , the renaming fault is present.

so dear users, if you have problems with downloads, try another browser first :-)
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
moey_dw
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:19 am

Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to use on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
Got one small request to make the "change color on price cross" better .. is it possible to make a 2nd option to change color once the body of the candle crosses not just close? This is to limit fake signals when price zigzags around the line. Another possibility would be to have a "gap" from the line as signal - so signal would trigger once price closes +X pips above or below the line.

Tested 9.4 and it's now 100% identical to 8.9 now, thanks!

marwilli wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:35 am I´ve checked it out.
Opera download ok, no problem with indi name, chrome the same, all ok
Firefox fault. I don´t know what ´s the problem with the firefox, but even I download this file , the renaming fault is present.

so dear users, if you have problems with downloads, try another browser first :-)
Yep, seems like Firefox has a bug and is renaming files it downloads on all sites. What a silly thing! Thanks for investigating bro :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Banzai, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to use on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
Dear Mrtools,

Thank you for the brilliant update. This version is missing the Keltner band option based on ATR periods from the 9.2 version. Request you to add that if and when possible.
Attachments

Re: Super Smoothed Average with Floating Levels

Jimmy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:05 pm This is the latest version of the Super Smoothed Average by Mladen that was posted by member Mades.

From observation, it is essentially the same indicator as the Super Smoothed Average Trend for MT4, but with some nice additional options such as:

• Displaying "neutral" zones
  • Floating Levels

Thanks to Mladen for creating this remarkable tool :)
Can arrows be added to this please?
Thanks

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 pm

Kind of a preliminary version, need to figure out code to make it more automatic on Yen pairs but you will manually have to adjust the up/down slope factor manually for now.
jma slope.ex4
JMA slope + Bollinger Band

Released date: February 10th, 2013 by mladen

wait for the Bollinger Band squeeze.
Trade on the breakout of the squeeze.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
josi, BOLBAM

Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to uswoulde on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
Hi mrtools
would be kind from you if you make it histo version

averages - mtf - alerts 9.4.ex4

Thanks