Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

preFiX wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 am Mr Mntiwana

Sorry! Newbie here. Honest mistake.
Here goes.
Thanks for the help
tema rsi adaptive - floating levels 1.1.ex4
Try to turn zero up/down levels and look back as Mrtools advised you and shown in picture
and color for neutral and shadow depends on you
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
moey_dw
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

preFiX wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:41 pm Mntiwana

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.
Yes, that works. Unfortunately it eliminates the possibility to use the option "change color on outer level cross" which gives you very good aditional info.
But it's a great indicator nonetheless and very useful.
Have a great day
It will only work the way you wanting,when it is coded the way with option in property window for selection separately colors for level + middle lines

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 pm
It will only work the way you wanting,when it is coded the way with option in property window for selection separately colors for level + middle lines
Hello, Mntiwana!!
I saw in various posts on different threads, asking MrTools to amend indicators in order to use ALMA (Arnaud Legoux MA). I missed the original post with this ALMA. Can you pls share it?
Thank you!

chirvasamar wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:08 am
Hello, Mntiwana!!
I saw in various posts on different threads, asking MrTools to amend indicators in order to use ALMA (Arnaud Legoux MA). I missed the original post with this ALMA. Can you pls share it?
Thank you!
Yes,i frequently requesting Mrtools for adding ALMA within 8 Averaging methods as total 9 when Alma be added - but i am afraid now,he will be angry at the end for so much repeating same thing - :)

chirvasamar wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:23 pm
To be precise: the version with two colors....
Thank you!
Here is one of Mladen's ver - from early times,simple one (there are more adaptive/s too) - :)
the upgraded version with interpolated mtf,usual prices and user friendly,of course slope coloring
yellow magenta in picture
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, heispark, Lodi, Jedidiah