traderduke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:43 am mladen
Is there any chance you can add SHIFT to the Hull makeup as mrtools did in the
mt-Hull variation 2.1.mq4
and Vertical lines on the cross?

thank you
Ray
Ray

If you mean averages then :

There are color changes, dots (arrows), color bars in the averages. Adding lines too would be making one more thing (vertical lines) that does the same as the previous 3 and, when it come top averages, in my opinion, would not serve the purpose

As of shift : if you want to use shifted values there is no problem at all : iCustom() call can do that

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:46 am Ray

If you mean averages then :

There are color changes, dots (arrows), color bars in the averages. Adding lines too would be making one more thing (vertical lines) that does the same as the previous 3 and, when it come top averages, in my opinion, would not serve the purpose

As of shift : if you want to use shifted values there is no problem at all : iCustom() call can do that
ICustom call uses ", shift' for current or back 1, or 2..,. I was asking for the entire line shift as MT did in the attached Hull indicator chart. I was trying to get quick response and miss some noise. If it's a problem I can just use the V1.2 twice as pictured.
Thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:56 am ICustom call uses ", shift' for current or back 1, or 2..,. I was asking for the entire line shift as MT did in the attached Hull indicator chart. I was trying to get quick response and miss some noise. If it's a problem I can just use the V1.2 twice as pictured.
Thank you
Ray

7-10-2017 7-51-26 PM-2hulls & average.png
Use iCustom(,.....,index+shiftby)

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 am Averages ribbon 2
The version Averages Ribbon 2 (filled version) - included with 33 Averaging methods - 20 prices and double smoothed too
in picture applied Tema
Hi mladen & mrtools
we already have another version of that indicator "Averages ribbon 2_9", It is multi time frame and I guess newer than the one posted by my brother mntiwana, except that it is filled version,
would you make "fill version" for the newer one
Thanks

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 am Averages ribbon 2
The version Averages Ribbon 2 (filled version) - included with 33 Averaging methods - 20 prices and double smoothed too
in picture applied Tema
Many many thanks mntiwana for this fantastic indicator. Just a question, I need to use a triangular moving average with de ribbon. Do you think it could be posible add a field for the factor ("Hot" parameter like 0.7 or 0,618 for example)????? Thank in advance like always....