Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 pm adxvma bands
Adxvma bands indicator with interpolated mtf - trend mode true/false - bands deviations periods and bands smoothed period with multiplier options - a bit different than adxvma channels
hei Mr. Mtiwana i have problem to load ADXVMA bands to my mt4 platform , my mt4 build is 1090
" And I'm on my way to believing "

Did not see this one in the list.
It is originally from forextsd or some other forum and was the basis of a commercial product called MBFX.
I received the decompiled commercial version and it matched the original code source code from the forum.
This is one of the reasons I stopped posting code on forums. Too many thieves out there.
It plots the best fit polynomial for the degree and length.
Degree 3 with length 40 works well.

AllAveragesConsensus_v1
As one of our pretty member was asking about All Averages Consensus,here are few versions
Arrows/alerts included - consensus levels selectable - 27 ma methods - 11 prices - mtf and unique ID
Remember : almost all 3 versions are old enough by "Igor" and having some warnings and slow too ,of course needs experts to update/alter code where possible
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.