Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 9:58 pm Talaat E.

That was lost on TSD forum where I was explaining why multi time framing the extrapolated part is anything but the usual thing. I did that for Goertzel browser but since that needs quite a different ways to do that than in the extrapolated averages, I do not intend to do that (adding multi time frame for extrapolation) since the possible errors in that are so many that it is quite a different story than any regular multi time frame processing

And taking into consideration what is happening with the newest shiny build 1090 we seem to be doomed to wait for some new build for some even much simpler tasks to do - so that at least we know that the coding error is ours and not mt that again decided not to draw something on chart. It all starts to remind on the "I, robot" a lot now :)
Hi mladen
Many Thanks, your brief explanation, I appreciate. I also understand your concerns about MT new version
my regards

tema rsi adaptive - floating levels
MLADEN : What i can say that it is god damn fast - the example (upper picture) is using period 50 - so i am not quite sure how useful it will be - any way experimenting advised
The version Tema RSI Adaptive Floating Levels with interpolated mtf - 22 prices - 3 state filtering option - floating levels with look back capacity - 3 state coloring option,on slope,on outer level and or middle level cross - coloring options,neutral and shadowing colors included - main line and shadow line width option - and alerts
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

tema rsi adaptive - floating levels 1.1
I think the version originally posted at post #45 of same this thread with some extensions like new RSIs (7) types added - code optimized - new mtf - and some more additions
i think it requiring 33 prices now :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hull moving average of averages
This of MLADENs version of Hull Moving Average of Averages ( HMA of Averages) with 20 Averaging methods - usual prices - interpolated mtf - HMA speed feature - and alerts
in picture blue/deep pink line from newest of today MLADENs ver Hull - and white/magenta line from Hull Averages ver - both using LWMA method - same with histo
the lower picture - MRTOOLS creation- HMA with histo :)