Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 pm Please take some time and really read all the answers that you already have been answered from multiple forum members
Nothing else that can be told to your repeated (and repeated, and repeated ...) same and same thing posted over and over. Refusal of accepting the answer(s) is usually treated as trolling. Please do not continue in that direction since trolling is not something that is looked upon favorably at forums (any forum, including this forum) and which usually ends up in a same manner
Sorry I did not want to do trolling but I did not know in which section to ask for help I came on this forum because you are one of the best coder and that has a website

Here is an enhanced version of mladen's two color LSMA (Least Squares MA also known as linear regression MA).
I added several features to make it more user-friendly.
The default colors may seem unusual: they are to avoid visual confusion with another two color indicator I put together that uses black and white.
For period, use about double the period you would use for an Exponential MA or Linear-weighted MA.

Big Be

Hull moving average 2.0 & sr lines +arrows
This version of HMA - Hull Moving Average - mtf - usual prices - HMA speed feature - SR lines - unique ID and color for lines- alerts - arrows and more
in picture the white/magenta line by HMA - and red/blue line by slope direction line indicator
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Slope Direction Line
The version Slope Direction Line indicator is posted here too for comparison purpose,though it have some color repainting issue,it is actually HMA - in picture 2 instances of same with different periods 10 and 20
with usual prices and usual Averaging methods
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
heispark

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pa adaptive averages 1_0
The version PA Adaptive Averages (Phase accumulation) ,3 state interpolated mtf - 20 prices - 30 Averages -Average shift - double smoothed - filtering percentage - 7 display options - lines and bars width when used - alerts - on still open bar option - bands true/false with option distance from main line in pips - arrows style,gap,on first bar - is not it enough but all :)
MLADEN : Using the double smoothing method on Averages,allows some thing that i was avoiding - to make the 30 Averages Adaptive , since some are using integer lengths for periods - double smoothing resolves that and make the adaptive average smoother and Faster, and that is why i decide to make this one,this is a phase accumulation Averages
PS : all the Averages except one (Recursive moving trend line) are supported,for now recursive moving trend line is giving strange results, and as soon as it is solved,new version will be posted,it is included though in the indicator,but you shall see that the results are not usable
PPS : an example of the simplest average of all - the SMA - and it does not look bad at all (in first upper picture)
in second lower picture Tema
Notice : Non lag MA is not properly working in this version but is solved in next ver

pa adaptive averages 1_1
In this version of PA Adaptive Averages 1_1,Non lag MA is fixed and it works correctly now,Recursive trend line is still a problem,if it get fixed,it will be posted - but due to its nature the chances for that are not big - on the example picture (upper one) double smoothed Non lag MA using 2 cycle for adapting

averages bands
This ver of Averages Bands with 17 Averages - usual prices - interpolated mtf - including bands - bands periods,deviation selectable - in picture using Tma
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Next, Jedidiah