Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

shaileshm wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 5:31 pm can someone explain what the different values of ma method and ma price means in this indicator?
MA methods - for example sma,ema,smma,lwma and so on long list
MA prices - for example prices,close,open,high,low and so on a long list (33)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shaileshm wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 pm Hello mntiwana,

can you explain which number corresponds to which which type? can i find the whole list somewhere?
You can have even from mt4 terminal from tab "insert" select Moving Average built in indicator,it will be asked you options for methods and prices - like in the picture
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Lightningstorm7

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

acerdufer wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 pm Mladen can you help me? Must I pay an encoder to help me?
Please take some time and really read all the answers that you already have been answered from multiple forum members
Nothing else that can be told to your repeated (and repeated, and repeated ...) same and same thing posted over and over. Refusal of accepting the answer(s) is usually treated as trolling. Please do not continue in that direction since trolling is not something that is looked upon favorably at forums (any forum, including this forum) and which usually ends up in a same manner
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Next

smok wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 pm hey mntiwana,
is it indicator or manual draw? ive got zigzag mod indicator, it does same but not so good, so i draw manually.
Sorry guys,i got late to answer,these lines included with VKW bands indicator,now no needs to draw manually :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Lightningstorm7