Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

MA ribbon filled 1.01
MLADENs version - MA Ribbon Filled - ma periods,methods and prices adjustable
in the picture used,fast ma value 1,slow ma 50
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Triggerlines of averages mtf alerts
This is Triggerlines of Averages version with 20 types of Averages - interpolated mtf - usual price options - multi color true/false with alerts
in picture Tema 50 periods with close price
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Triggerlines of averages 2 mtf alerts
The version Triggerlines of Averages upgraded by MRTOOLS - addition extra prices (20) - code wise simplified - user friendly now,the rest is same to previous ver
in upper picture Tema period 20,HA median body price
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 4):
Next, BizanJunior, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

smok wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 4:19 am i want to see channel of high/low of daily candlesticks, i tried to do it with ma ribbon indicator (simple 1 ma, high/close, width:5 ). it looks ok.
mladen: im just using ribbon for see channel with different colour than background. it paints high/low channel :)
is there any angleator indicator for this?
I couldnt explain exactly what I wanted.
i remembered tah`s trend indicator, it can paint as i want :)
thank you.

Upgraded trigger lines of averages
- new multi time frame mode
- optimized code (some options that were sensible before, are not any more)

PS: since this is using older versions of averages (without double smoothing), it is still an open source code

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

nmgvs wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 am Hello Mladen,
I went over this thread and couldn't find can you please tell me what is the latest version your indicator Averages Channel Candles+Alerts, I have the version 2.05. And also ask you if possible to implement the automatic zoom for the candles, has the value is static by indicator settings.
Thanks!
That was the most up-to-date version as far as I know too
Here is this version :
- new mtf mode
- automatic candles width

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah

nmgvs wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 am Hello Mladen,
I went over this thread and couldn't find can you please tell me what is the latest version your indicator Averages Channel Candles+Alerts, I have the version 2.05. And also ask you if possible to implement the automatic zoom for the candles, has the value is static by indicator settings.
Thanks!
Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.05
The last latest version of Averages Channel Candles with 33 Averages - 20 prices - interpolated mtf - double smoothed - full alerts package - show candles true/false - bar and body width option - candle on first
picture with Ahrens Moving Average and HA median body price
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
Next, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.04
This version of Averages channel Candles with 30 Averages - 20 prices - double smoothed - alerts,alert on upper channel cross,on lower channel cross - interpolated mtf - and more
Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.04 histo
The histo version with 30 Averages - usual prices - double smoothed with alerts
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
Next, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah