Skimming Swallow - a Simple Trend Strategy

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Dear mntiwana,this is good inputs from the image?Regards

I am sorry,from the post #61...
Screenshot (682).png

[QUOTE=charli]Dear mntiwana,this is good inputs from the image?Regards

I am sorry,from the post #61...[/QUOTE]
Can you explain your query a bit more in details,sorry i did not pick your point of view,thanks. [smile]
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

He wants to know whether these are the parameter you used for the indi in your chart, I guess.

[QUOTE=Krelian99]He wants to know whether these are the parameter you used for the indi in your chart, I guess.[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks Tobi [smile]

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[QUOTE=charli]Dear mntiwana,this is good inputs from the image?Regards

I am sorry,from the post #61...[/QUOTE]
Charli here is that template

GBPJPYM1-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png 
GBPJPYM1-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png
GBPJPYM1-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.tpl
(1.43 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4
(160.29 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

[QUOTE=mntiwana]
Charli here is that template

GBPJPYM1-rsiofvhfadapaverg2.png [/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot Mntiwana and Krelian99,and sorry for put my question on "skimming swallow"  tread instead of RSI ...Regards

Hola Mntiwana, yo copio plantilla en carpeta templates, pero al abrir el gráfico no añade el incicador ni sus modificaciones. Sabe por qué?

[QUOTE=jolugarpe]Hola Mntiwana, yo copio plantilla en carpeta templates, pero al abrir el gráfico no añade el incicador ni sus modificaciones. Sabe por qué?[/QUOTE]

Hi jolugarpe
If you are talking about post # 76 above (indicator and template) i again test it and it is working well .... it is an universal template,working same equally on any and every Time Frame,daily TF picture is attached too.

GBPJPYM1-2.png
GBPJPYDaily.png 
GBPJPYM1-2.png
GBPJPYM1-2.tpl
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 417 times
rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4
(160.29 KiB) Downloaded 411 times

EL INDICADOR FUNCIONA SI LO INSERTO EN EL GRAFICO.
PERO CUANDO APLICO PLANTILLA BORRA EL INDICADOR ANTERIOR Y NO AÑADE EL INDICADOR CON LA CONFIGURACION DE USTED.

GRACIAS DE TODOS MODOS