Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hi Mladen,

Can you also use only one MA with this Universal MA Averages 8.8 Cross EA, instead of triggering an entry when the crossing of 2 or 3 MA’s happens? With other words: I only want an entry when colour change happens for instance EMAD21, close (I tried to include a chart but I don’t know how to do this, anyway I suppose you know what I’m saying).

I’m currently doing something wrong because it doesn’t trigger the good entries (I’ve set my fast MAPeriod to 21 close, EMAD, FastDouble on true, Filter 2.3 AND my SlowMAperiod to zero en my ThirdEMA setting to false because I want to use only 1 MA to trigger my entry (with colour change).

Can you help me out please with this issue?
Thanks in advance, Forexblasters

Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

forexblasters wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 12:41 am Hi Mladen,

Can you also use only one MA with this Universal MA Averages 8.8 Cross EA, instead of triggering an entry when the crossing of 2 or 3 MA’s happens? With other words: I only want an entry when colour change happens for instance EMAD21, close (I tried to include a chart but I don’t know how to do this, anyway I suppose you know what I’m saying).

I’m currently doing something wrong because it doesn’t trigger the good entries (I’ve set my fast MAPeriod to 21 close, EMAD, FastDouble on true, Filter 2.3 AND my SlowMAperiod to zero en my ThirdEMA setting to false because I want to use only 1 MA to trigger my entry (with colour change).

Can you help me out please with this issue?
Thanks in advance, Forexblasters
I think it is simple to know,this EA will be work when 2 MAs (or 3) are used/apply - with single one MA you cant form cross.
for your purpose you needs some other EA that working on slope color change - for example this
simple ( Regularized ema) EA 1.3
this will work on color change
that is using this indicator for to work "Regularized ema + alerts 1.2"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.