Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

oguz wrote:@mntiwana
Can you share please "StepMA_of_rsi_adaptive_tema_1.1_(indicator)" 's H1 template or .set file?
Hi oguz
Of course,there is no chance for refuse,hide and or delays for now things and working criteria is totally changed,just we needs very short time to fully accommodate our selves with the new situation...... which one from the two pictures as both are of H1 (172 or 173)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote:Dear Mntiwana,
I take the occasion to congratulate you for your new status as "Moderator", that you really deserve. Your contribution is very Big, and when you start you act like a tempest ... see how many EAs uploaded .... Nice to have you here, wish you all the very Best.

Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri
Thanks for your joining us and all congratulations to all you fellow traders,we will be try our best to keep up users trust,as for deserving,there are so many seniors and experts those really deserve far more than me,just a matter of managing time,any way thanks for the comments
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Same ea "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA v1.42" but a bit upgraded with few little additions
using same indicator "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Sutatong, 太虚一毫

EA on regularied EMA "simple ( Regularized ema) EA" ...................... all versions
indicator used with all versions "Regularized ema + alerts 1.2"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

Hi friends,
I wanted to share an ea that I found successful.

"RSI Power Maximum v2.03 ea"

It is not exactly a simple expert. But it is not too complicated.
Backtes results are successful (I have not tested the live market)

* P.S:
It has some broker warning(s).
It may be better if some improvements can be made in codes parallel to logic of running.