NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

tinda wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:16 pm
Hello

Can you make an EMAS (Moving Averages) indicator or a Laguerre indicator or any indicator that shows a line either in graph or in a subwindow ... that shows the slope of the line in a value and that based on Does that value cause me to send an alert?
And do not repaint ...
Is this possible to do, or is it very difficult or impossible to achieve?
photo.jpg
Hi, haven't seen one such as you describe but in the mean time you could use the builtin angle finder.
Right click on the tool bar section, select customize > and select Trendline by Angle, insert to list and then select from the toolbar and use as per trendline tool but against the MA instead.
a tools1.png

Hi! Sorry if I posted in a wrong thread. I would like to ask how do you use MTF? Like for a 15min chart with 15m and 1H indicator, how do you decide and time your entry since the 1H indicator can "repaint"? Thank you in advance!!

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:55 am
Devvasu525 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Dear mladen, mrtools and mintwana
Can you please make MTF version of these indicator.
A humble request sir to all of you
Would need the original code, the version posted is a decompiled version.
Sir, is it possible to make mtf version of these indicator...it will be a great help.i will wait for your reply..
Thankyou in advance
#Stochastic_Cross_Alert_SigOverlayM_cw.mq4
(5.93 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

Sir, is it possible to make mtf version of these indicator...it will be a great help.i will wait for your reply..
Thankyou in advance
[/quote]

Have this one.
[/quote]

Thankyou mrtools....lots of respect for you....thankyou sir

Users viewing this forum: aamoto0429, alessandromagno, alextschem, CommonCrawl [Bot], fb.hikmawan, Jimmy, jullian29, LudwigHaberkorn, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mickey Abi, Msquared, rudiarius, traderokey, yoake and 69 guests