NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

pacois wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:16 am
ummadirajani wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:44 am

hi, but the, Tma, as you know, and they all know, recalculate the lines, so even any alarms and arrows would be useless, as repeated several times mrTool and mladen
If it repaints badly it may not work out,mr tools what is your opinion,I think still we can try to filter some signals
TMA,Opricebands all have repainting issues,in real time we see whether they have any influence on filtering signals?

Desatar wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 am
Hello,

I have a question. Would it be possible to make the drake delay stochastic into a mtf indicator?
Very much appreciated.

D.
DDStochastic 1_1 mtf
I think this is the mtf version - and a bit more,Mladen touched this code for some possible correction and little enhancement ,so i believes it will be better than the one you posted and later Mrtools made it mtf - arrows included too
there is another ver with alerts too
some times it called as "doda"
s.png
EURUSDM15.png
p.png
DDStochastic 1_1 mtf.mq4
(6.96 KiB) Downloaded 941 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 am
Desatar wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 am
Hello,

I have a question. Would it be possible to make the drake delay stochastic into a mtf indicator?
Very much appreciated.

D.
DDStochastic 1_1 mtf
I think this is the mtf version - and a bit more,Mladen touched this code for some possible correction and little enhancement ,so i believes it will be better than the one you posted and later Mrtools made it mtf - arrows included too
Perfect. Thank you.
D.

Desatar wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 am

DDStochastic 1_1 mtf
Perfect. Thank you.
D.
Dont forget some early ver of "Drake Deley stochastic" repaints - so Mladen's version recommeneded
2.png

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:12 am
ummadirajani wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:44 am

It takes me enough time to find
plz do your research well enough for your own self before posting a query
The code you posted is actually one of Mladen's version "TriangularMA centered bands - mtf - alerts"
and all centered tma reculculates,numerus time already explained
in picture both versions applied with same attributes,as you can see the one is hiding other (overlapping)

Hi I tried on my mt4 and show nothing
Ic market MT4
ลบ.png

jirayus409 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:34 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:17 am

TMA (2)copy when I attach on mt4 it didnt show like 401 post
Thank
Are you sure posting proper picture - or - you advertising some thing :)

Users viewing this forum: aamoto0429, alextschem, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], fb.hikmawan, Jimmy, jullian29, LudwigHaberkorn, Majestic-12 [Bot], Msquared, rudiarius, traderokey, twix, Yandex [Bot], yoake, 太虚一毫 and 61 guests