Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 am Added mtf, alerts, and 8 different ma choices.
Hi MrTools hope you're having a good weekend,i just wanna say thank you for this indicator it's incredible i just saw it today I cannot wait to test this🌟

I just wanted you to fix the arrows option they're not showing,can you please add the arrows option so they will appear on the main window/chart

Siya14nga wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:42 pm Hi MrTools hope you're having a good weekend,i just wanna say thank you for this indicator it's incredible i just saw it today I cannot wait to test this🌟

I just wanted you to fix the arrows option they're not showing,can you please add the arrows option so they will appear on the main window/chart
Found this version in my files.

how about mrtools,
how are you doing, I hope okay,

I want to thank you for everything you have contributed to the community and for your tireless work,
I was wondering if you could help in making this indicator in 4 colors and mtf,

I tried to do it with 4 colors but I was unsuccessful, since I am a novice programmer who continues to learn, so I could only do it mtf through 2 indicators a strange thing, but well I do not know if you want me to append it, but if not, I could do it, it would be instructive how I could do it in 4 colors,

I would appreciate it in advance.

I apologize in advance if this is a ridiculous question but what is the advantage of using MTF indicators in your trading system? I understand that you can see the trend on a higher timeframe but what is the point of seeing a higher trend if the indicator repaints a few bars back? If you’re using the higher timeframe to confirm a trend why not just use a higher timeframe? I’m just trying to understand how to incorporate MTF indicators into my trading systems.