Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

ummadirajani wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:38 pm

coloring of candle bars or histogram in sub window
This version has the option of arrows,bars,line or all, also added another option of the coloring to be on non lag ma slope or on price crossing the non lag ma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
moey_dw, AlexLoco, heispark, kbala, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

ummadirajani wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:26 pm
the arrows appearing will they appear in realtime on mtf timeframe eg. If I am trading on 1hr chart with daily settings 7,will arrow appear on bar realtime,and disappear if not going in right direction or because I am trading with daily settings will arrow appear after 24 bars are formed or backpaint 24 candles,kindly clarify
If you set ArrowOnFirst = false and the arrow should stay after that one hour bar is closed

ummadirajani wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:26 pm
the arrows appearing will they appear in realtime on mtf timeframe eg. If I am trading on 1hr chart with daily settings 7,will arrow appear on bar realtime,and disappear if not going in right direction or because I am trading with daily settings will arrow appear after 24 bars are formed or backpaint 24 candles,kindly clarify
Watch it on M1 TF by applying setting of M5 TF on demo
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.