Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mladen wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:04 am

As far as I see, "xSR" indicator is the renamed fractals adjustable period indicator that is showing fractals from all higher time frames. Did you try using the existing fractals adjustable period that is already mtf?
No I did not know that! where can i find the mtf fractals adjustable period indicator ? Is it already uploaded in this thread? And does it draw the same lines as xSR ?

mladen wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:22 am

Check here : https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295350186
Thank you this seems to be basically it, but as you can see in the screenshot below it still looks quite different. the lines are not drawn like in the xSR indicator. What is the difference between xSR and the mtf fractals adjustable period indicator?
What needs to be done to get similar result ?

EDIT:
I found another version of the xSR indicator with a little bit more information in the about tab it says: MTF Fractal Support and Resistance Indicator. It shows the consolidated levels for specified period in every timeframe

regards
Attachments

salexes wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:09 am

Thank you this seems to be basically it, but as you can see in the screenshot below it still looks quite different. the lines are not drawn like in the xSR indicator. What is the difference between xSR and the mtf fractals adjustable period indicator?
What needs to be done to get similar result ?

EDIT:
I found another version of the xSR indicator with a little bit more information in the about tab it says: MTF Fractal Support and Resistance Indicator. It shows the consolidated levels for specified period in every timeframe

regards
Change the drawing style and discontinue the lines on a new fractal

Sanni123 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 pm Is there an MTF version of this indicator, I have tried changing fractal period to represent high time frames, its not the same.
Thanks
I think with trend lines,this is the first and last ver up till now as per my knowing
but if you required a ver without trend line,yes there are mtf
in picture small dots from your posted indi and big dots from mtf ver
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.