Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Saad wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:15 pm Hello Mladen & Mrtools
Please make this indicator mtf.
It will be great if it offers the option to display overbought/oversold values in a different color like attached image.

TIA!
Use some "RMI RSX" indicator
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Can you please post the regular version?
Sure attached you will find an already mtf fractal sr indicator (not sure if it works completly correct): Its name is sr_mtf_eli.mq4.
It does not show all different SR in the buffers. And it does not draw the sr as a line it draws it as a lot of windings symbols It comes pretty close to this one: In the end I try to have an Fractal indicator like the xSR one (which draws the same lines, if possible),

Maybe you see something when you put both indicators on the chart, maybe I am missing something pretty obvious and it is easy to get same lines with sr_mtf_eli.

Thanks for looking into this!

regards,
salexes

salexes wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Sure attached you will find an already mtf fractal sr indicator (not sure if it works completly correct): Its name is sr_mtf_eli.mq4.
It does not show all different SR in the buffers. And it does not draw the sr as a line it draws it as a lot of windings symbols
sr_mtf_eli.mq4

It comes pretty close to this one:
xSR (1).ex4

In the end I try to have an Fractal indicator like the xSR one (which draws the same lines, if possible),

Maybe you see something when you put both indicators on the chart, maybe I am missing something pretty obvious and it is easy to get same lines with sr_mtf_eli.

Thanks for looking into this!

regards,
salexes
As far as I see, "xSR" indicator is the renamed fractals adjustable period indicator that is showing fractals from all higher time frames. Did you try using the existing fractals adjustable period that is already mtf?