Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

zzleepy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 am mntiwana, I said to search for the TRO candle color multimeter because I know he doesn't like people to post his indicators and I try to be respectful :D

mladen, My mistake with "NonLagMa candle color", I meant NonLagMA color. I already have an EMA color multimeter, so that's close. The main thing I'm really looking for is an HA Smoothed multimeter.

TRO was banned from this forum too! lol
TRO an me know each other for a long, long time
To the extent that he knows exactly what does the "TRO" mean in my version (and he hates it - since in my version it is "The Renaming One") and since he tried to do his usual number (patching a line or two of code and calling it an improvement) on a bunch of stuff on TSD too, he still lives in a hope that I will one day forget who he actually is :)

Anyway, not sure if there is some dash like nonlag ma slope. Will check

PS: I am living for a day when I shall see a peace of code that was actually written by TRO. Even his patches he is getting usually in PMs (that I know for a fact - I can see the man that helped TRO learning some MT coding stuff in the mirror every day - and then he started patching what he was told in PMs as his own inventions and improvements)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Patrick K

mladen I sent you a PM

mladen wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:46 am TRO an me know each other for a long, long time
To the extent that he knows exactly what does the "TRO" mean in my version (and he hates it - since in my version it is "The Renaming One") and since he tried to do his usual number (patching a line or two of code and calling it an improvement) on a bunch of stuff on TSD too, he still lives in a hope that I will one day forget who he actually is :)

Anyway, not sure if there is some dash like nonlag ma slope. Will check

PS: I am living for a day when I shall see a peace of code that was actually written by TRO. Even his patches he is getting usually in PMs (that I know for a fact - I can see the man that helped TRO learning some MT coding stuff in the mirror every day - and then he started patching what he was told in PMs as his own inventions and improvements)

Found one issue in the Vidya zone indicator. It is solved in this version
To remind that this version has modified calculation of Vidya. Original version does it like this :
But this version uses separate prices for CMO )Chande Momentum Oscillator) calculation in order to prevent illogical Vidya zone values calculation. Without the change, we would have cases when Vidya of high is lower than Vidya of low for same parameters
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
Patrick K, 太虚一毫