Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

zzleepy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 am Looking for the following multimeters (preferably mq4s):

- Heiken Ashi Candle Color
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed Candle Color
- NonLagMA Candle Color

Any help is immensely appreciated!!
zzleepy,any example ?
as there are so many kinds and styles of meters,dash boards and so on :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

zzleepy wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am Kind of like the TRO Multimeter Candle Color indi (search for it on FF if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Looking for multimeters like that, but displaying the HA, HA Smoothed, and NonLagMA candle colors.

What is a "NonLagMA candle color"?
PS: how is our TRO friend? Since he was banned from 99.99% of forums, haven't heard of him for a long time.

mntiwana, I said to search for the TRO candle color multimeter because I know he doesn't like people to post his indicators and I try to be respectful :D

mladen, My mistake with "NonLagMa candle color", I meant NonLagMA color. I already have an EMA color multimeter, so that's close. The main thing I'm really looking for is an HA Smoothed multimeter.

TRO was banned from this forum too! lol
mladen wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:31 pm What is a "NonLagMA candle color"?
PS: how is our TRO friend? Since he was banned from 99.99% of forums, haven't heard of him for a long time.