Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

Ok, I thought I could believe that man from a broker about the mt5 code in mt4. Metaquotes tries to establisch mt5 for many years and I don't see any big success as written above.
But is it a good reaction, just to ignore mt5? Isn't it easier to code in mql 5? I think, it has some advantages, not just 9 timeframes. Isn't it faster?
The problem with stealing code and selling it somewhere will always be there. No code is save in this world. Blu-Ray protection was cracked by a thirteen year old, as I heard, few weeks after first Blu-Rays came up. It's also a discussion, where intellectual property begins as many ideas come from older ideas of other coders, that is evolution. Who can call it then his own indicator, when maybe just a small change was made? Look at cases of mobile phone builders, who want to have the intellectual property of round edges of phones . Maybe we could see it more in the mind of all helping each others with a more free world. Look at Linux, it works.

Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

society wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 pm Has any of the CHAOS/HAOS indicators been converted to mt5.

I thought I saw one some time ago.
Hi, hard to find.. author website is down... for mt4 you find easy but for mt5 only this..

The indicator shows: An Alligator (Jaws, Teeth, Lips);
Bullish/Bearish Divergent Bars (1st Wise Man) that are closing completely below/above the Alligator (countertrend);
Bullish/Bearish Super AO Signal (2nd Wise Man), 3 same colored bars on the Awesome Oscillator (momentum);
Bullish/Bearish Fractals (3rd Wise Man) that are above/below the Teethline (trend);
Angulation Lines from Price crosses/peaks the Alligator to 1st Wise Men;
For Experts the Angulation is stored as deviation in Points per Bar in a buffer but not shown;
Trailing Lines based on highest high/lowest low on the last x bars;
For signals and trailing there is added an ATR value, modified by a factor
First published Version 0.2 contains them all and its working more or LESS. There are bugs, for example it runs in real charts but crashes on ArrayOutOfRange in Tester. Feel free to report, refinements will be done.