Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

Guys

Been checking other forums and after not being able to find a single good new mt5 code on any other forum that was not created by some member of this forum (and originally tsd) I would like to remind of this post : FOREX-STATION and the Road ...

Nothing have changed and seeing that there is a total lack of will of posting mt5 code on the forex mt based forums, I doubt that there will be change any time soon

For God's sake : even mt5 forum has new code posted only when I post something there

mladen wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am Guys

Been checking other forums and after not being able to find a single good new mt5 code on any other forum that was not created by some member of this forum (and originally tsd) I would like to remind of this post : FOREX-STATION and the Road Ahead

Nothing have changed and seeing that there is a total lack of will of posting mt5 code on the forex mt based forums, I doubt that there will be change any time soon

For God's sake : even mt5 forum has new code posted only when I post something there
Pet-d mt5, i hope u dont mind me converting your work, it cost me, and i would rather pay you but...
Attachments
These users thanked the author society for the post:
Lodi

It is very sad to see people taking supplies made for free and to help the mql5 community and "selling it" ..
All the components that I posted, I requested for modifications, conversions, etc ...
Was for personal use in my trades,
And I have to thank mladen for this.
mladen wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am Guys

Been checking other forums and after not being able to find a single good new mt5 code on any other forum that was not created by some member of this forum (and originally tsd) I would like to remind of this post : FOREX-STATION and the Road ...

I agree baraozemo, thanks mladen.
Is it true, that Mt4 Metaeditor can compile mq5 files so that they can be used in Mt 4?
Do broker have to pay more for using Mt4 as punishment.

If yes, why do the coders not just use mql 5 code for both versions 4 and 5?
Are Ea faster on Mt5?

I checked many brokers the last weeks and most of them use Mt 4 without even the option to use Mt 5. Normally newer versions can use older file formats as you can see in office programs. That was the biggest mistake of Mt 5.

But Mt 5 is there for many years, why isn't it accepted?

friend4you wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:36 am I agree baraozemo, thanks mladen.
Is it true, that Mt4 Metaeditor can compile mq5 files so that they can be used in Mt 4?
Do broker have to pay more for using Mt4 as punishment.

If yes, why do the coders not just use mql 5 code for both versions 4 and 5?
Are Ea faster on Mt5?

I checked many brokers the last weeks and most of them use Mt 4 without even the option to use Mt 5. Normally newer versions can use older file formats as you can see in office programs. That was the biggest mistake of Mt 5.

But Mt 5 is there for many years, why isn't it accepted?
1. Not possible to compile mt5 code in mt4 - some code is available only in mt5 and the rest (that the logic of mt5 is very different from mt4 and that without re-coding it is not possible to make it work in the other platform) is simply not allowing the code to work - try using iCustom() for example in mt4 that is coded for mt5. The compiler is the same, but the code is completely different for mt4 and mt5 - whoever told that they are compatible that way is dead wrong

2. for the above reason - people : mt5 is not MT4 and compiled code of mt5 will not be executed on mt 4

3. Main reason why it is not accepted is the coders. I have already told it : new mt5 code is posted so rarely that it makes me wonder sometimes if it is only me posting stuff like that on the net. There are many reasons for that (mainly the thing that coders noticed how many code is stolen and then sold as something new) but without the broad coders support the things are going to happen the way it is going on for mt5 now - and I don't see that metaquotes is doing something big that will change that

Hi Experts
In 2016 it was loudly repeating announcements regarding MT4 is going to close soon but it is still the mostly used terminal and you see MT5 got badly fail as a best upgrade,replacement and or substitute,also news regarding shutting down MT4 almost seems off topic
Can somebody comments if there is any updated news regarding the topic and or if somebody guess the reasons and circumstances why MT4/5 both hanged in between noway ahead - as we traders/users along with almost all forex forums belongs and deep concerns with the topic
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.