Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

salexes wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 am Everytime I try to post the link it makes an image attachment out of it. In reallity i posted a link to mql5 market where someone has an divergence indi for sale, and I was looking for a similar one.

Divergence Convergence for MT5 indicators that is the name of it on the market. (trying to short the link now so it does not get converted to image again:

Now if there is no divergence indi like this one freely avaiable for mt5, I hoped that someone could do it here but if that is to time consuming I thought it would be enough if someone could just convert this RSI Divergence MT4 version (see attachement) to MT5, then I could try to use that as a base and convert the rest of the mt4 indicators to mt5, I just need this one converted, then I think I should be able to create the other divergence mt5 indis based on that one source file. (at least I will try)

regards,
salexes
And it happend again instead that ther shorted URL is still in my post suddenly a image is attached to my post (which I did not do).

GannErik wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:05 am Hello MLADEN,

Would it be possible to convert this indicator to Mt5 platform ? Or does it already exist a similar one ?

Regards.
GannErik

You can try the attached (not made by me :))
The "degrees" part of that mt4 indicator is best to be ignored - for multiple reasons - one of producing results that are anything but logical - for example - this : degree 85? I wouldn't think so

Mladen,

Another important situation even for the advancement of the mt5 platform would be if the creators of the platform included the native renko in the candles system,
As they already exist in several commercial and free platforms, and this would allow a new universe of operations because
We could use the components inheriting the candles from renko and this unfortunately today is not possible in mt5.

But it would help a lot if you could release for us a renko component that worked well as is the case of the one I posted for mt4 in my last post

baraozemo wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 6:51 am Mladen,

Another important situation even for the advancement of the mt5 platform would be if the creators of the platform included the native renko in the candles system,
As they already exist in several commercial and free platforms, and this would allow a new universe of operations because
We could use the components inheriting the candles from renko and this unfortunately today is not possible in mt5.

But it would help a lot if you could release for us a renko component that worked well as is the case of the one I posted for mt4 in my last post
Offline charts (as renko) can not be made in metatrader 5
They have promised to make that possible - long time ago - and nothing of that can still be made