Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

rainnyday92 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:17 am

Hi Mr.Tools, this indicator is very great. However, I want to ask if is there anyway you can make the alert show up only when both the blue and yellow EMA crossed the 50 level line as in the picture? Thanks!
Hi Mrtools,

If I may add to the request by Rainnyday. The blue line (WPRperiod I believe) is very erratic. If possible, could you please add smoothing option to the blue line? Thanks.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:12 pm This is my all time favorite Stochastic Divergence indicator from Forex-TSD.

I use to use this indicator in conjunction with the Traders Dynamic Index to trade Big E's "Trading Made Simple" back in the old days and what I like about it is the simplicity and the thickness of the Divergence lines (my eyes aren't too good). I'm pretty sure this one was done by Mrtools over a decade ago, but it's still as reliable as ever.

It's not a holy grail indicator but it does a very good job at detecting intermediate reversals which makes it ideal for scalping.

For me, it's the Best Stochastic Divergence indicator I've seen for MT4 (even better than True TL's Stochastic Divergence indicator), so I would like to re-post it here for those who are looking for it :)

PS: For coders, this source code can also be used for guidance to learn how to create indicators with divergence. Have a look through it, and give it a try with your coding projects :thumbup:
Hi Jimmy & MrTools

Maybe either one of you can point me in the right direction , do we have a stochastic indicator that alerts you when the price enters ( breaks-into) overbought/oversold set by the user? most signal on crossover but none that signal on ( break-in K-period touches) overbought/oversold entry as it enters the zone ( touch) even it it breaks the zone and then pullback.

Been looking but cannot seem to find it.

TSD ICEMAN wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 am

Hi Jimmy & MrTools

Maybe either one of you can point me in the right direction , do we have a stochastic indicator that alerts you when the price enters ( breaks-into) overbought/oversold set by the user? most signal on crossover but none that signal on ( break-in K-period touches) overbought/oversold entry as it enters the zone ( touch) even it it breaks the zone and then pullback.

Been looking but cannot seem to find it.
Maybe this one viewtopic.php?p=1295422577#p1295422577
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TSD ICEMAN

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:15 am

Found an error in the stoch velocity and made a new version using jurik smoothing instead of the moving averages for both the stoch and the signal. The newest is called stochastic velocity and in the picture it's the bottom one.
Hi Mr Tools, thanks for this great indicator (Stochastic Velocity.mq4), could you please add arrows to main chart when color changes and alert, thank you.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413502&p=1295 ... 1295379785

Re: Multi-symbol Stochastic

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:27 pm Here is Mrtools's Multi-Symbol Stochastic from a few years ago which also came with Multi-timeframe mode and interpolation. This indicator comes with an array of options including up to 8 pairs display, adjustable widths and more.
Amazing, thank you very very much.

Re: Multi-symbol Stochastic

ZZTop wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:15 pm

Amazing, thank you very very much.
You're welcome, anytime brother :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance