Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:26 am The technical indicator window has a button, which is rare! good. :thumbup:
Oh yeah, it does too. A very nice-looking button man. I haven't seen many indicators with this 3D button, either. Looks like an old Mladen special.

Do you like this type of button or the newer ones better? :think:
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:44 pm Oh yeah, it does too. A very nice-looking button man. I haven't seen many indicators with this 3D button, either. Looks like an old Mladen special.

Do you like this type of button or the newer ones better? :think:
This is good. You can put a few more indicators in the technical indicator window to save layout and facilitate research. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:31 am This is a double smooth stochastic dmi mtf with alerts and arrows.
There are 3 types of enLevelType in Recursive smoothed stochastic_1.mq5, which are very good:

enum enLevelType
{
lvl_floa, // Floating levels
lvl_quan, // Quantile levels
lvl_fixed // Fixed levels
};

Looking forward to the teacher upgrading Recursive smoothed stochastic mtf.mq4, adding lvl_floa, lvl_quan, and lvl_fixed.

Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
moey_dw

LikeRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 am There are 3 types of enLevelType in Recursive smoothed stochastic_1.mq5, which are very good:

enum enLevelType
{
};

Looking forward to the teacher upgrading Recursive smoothed stochastic mtf.mq4, adding lvl_floa, lvl_quan, and lvl_fixed.

Boundless merit!
YES!!!!! lvl_floa is good idea......... really like it on mrtools indicators for floating levels
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 am There are 3 types of enLevelType in Recursive smoothed stochastic_1.mq5, which are very good:

enum enLevelType
{
};

Boundless merit!
Added the levels and updated the indicator a little bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, kvak, moey_dw, pipsquirrel, thomdel, josi, camisa

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:55 am Added the levels and updated the indicator a little bit.
Hi Mrtools.
It's not nice button as this, but it doesn't have bug when you change timeframe it doesn't jump from off to on and in MTF holds the changed x,y position.
Have a nice weekend :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, josi, pipsquirrel, moey_dw, Jimmy, Milad8732, Thangarasu, Jackson Doh, alexm, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:49 pm Hi Mrtools.
It's not nice button as this, but it doesn't have bug when you change timeframe it doesn't jump from off to on and in MTF holds the changed x,y position.
Have a nice weekend :)
Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow.mq4, Composite RSI 1_6.mq4, I like them very much. If teacher kvak has time, I look forward to adding this kind of button for everyone to choose from. :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 pm Schaff_Trend_rsx_vhf_adaptive_2_4_-_shadow.mq4, Composite RSI 1_6.mq4, I like them very much. If teacher kvak has time, I look forward to adding this kind of button for everyone to choose from. :thumbup:
Hi.
First is composite RSI. Updated it also with full price options and auto higher timeframe.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Thangarasu, pipsquirrel