Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:16 pm Thanks, MrTools,
this Stoch-Hist-Indie produces the best signals I have seen in a long time (once the inputs are adjusted to one's personal needs).
Wow!
(I know this is boring to you: But if the StochasticDPeriod-Line (used as signal line) had a colour change on slope change it would be perfect).
Which one do you mean? Could you give it?

Csj179t wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:53 am Hi,

Im posting a fibStoch, a regular stochastic with some fibonacci sequence used.
notice:
fibo_sequence in the inputs is how many numbers from the fibonacci sequense you want to use.
Max- fibo_sequence in the indicator 17 and equals to 987. If you use greater number, input will set to 17 (987). Minimum here is 0, because I wanted current bar to be included.
nice one .
possible to add reversal arrows when lines touches /cross on current bar @ ob/os ZONE.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

thomdel wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:55 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please Add mtf to these 2 Indis :
1) Stochastic signal nrp (arrows + alerts) & 2) Stochastic obos alerts + arrows + lines

Thanks.
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, andrei-1, Sagiv, pipsquirrel, michaelB, vs3115, Jedidiah

josi wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:16 pm Thanks, MrTools,
this Stoch-Hist-Indie produces the best signals I have seen in a long time (once the inputs are adjusted to one's personal needs).
Wow!
(I know this is boring to you: But if the StochasticDPeriod-Line (used as signal line) had a colour change on slope change it would be perfect).
update (for people even too lazy to read):
viewtopic.php?p=1295446528#p1295446528
Added slope coloring on the signal line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
vvFish, josi, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah