Stochastic "Fancy"

This is the experimental Stochastic "Fancy" made by Mladen which was created with some interesting visual effect options.

You can use this as a regular non-repainting Stochastic and it works very well as a standalone indicator, it just comes with some visual features which look good. Hence, the "fancy" nickname.

Thanks to Mladen for this indicator.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
talaate
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Zerolag HMA Stochastic

This is the Zerolag Hull Moving Average Stochastic indicator by Mladen for MT4 which comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

AllStochastics

This is the AllStochastics which was requested by member Moey. This one was posted by Moderator Mntiwana back in the TSD days and was originally made by TrendLaboratory.

Nonlag Stochastic

This is an old indicator made by Mladen which comes with Multi-timeframe mode (no interpolation). I couldn't find this one on our forum (apologies if it has been posted already) so I'll upload it here in case any one needs it.

Stochastic RSI

This is the Stochastic RSI by Mladen which comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation and Color Change options.

I had some trouble finding this particular version on our site so decided to upload it here just in case others are looking for it too :)

Stochastic Gradient

This is the Stochastic Gradient indicator that was kindly made by Mladen for MT4.

Additional Gradient type indicators can be found here:

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, 太虚一毫

Stochastic RSI Extended Averages

This is the Stochastic RSI Extended Averages with Floating Levels (experiment) by Mladen & Mrtools which comes with many options including (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, 34+ different MA Methods to use for the RSI calculation plus much more.

For the RSI Extended Averages you can find it here: RSI Extended Averages with Floating Levels (experiment).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
pitchief

LikeRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

HELLO Mntiwana, I love this excellent indicator chaos visuals (haos), would you have additional information about its history and what is it built on? I would like to understand its construction. not how to use it but how to germinate the idea and what it is based on. be curious and especially understand what I use every day. Thank you in advance and continue (I love FS ..) :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post:
Jimmy

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Mechkad wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:06 pm HELLO Mntiwana, I love this excellent indicator chaos visuals (haos), would you have additional information about its history and what is it built on? I would like to understand its construction. not how to use it but how to germinate the idea and what it is based on. be curious and especially understand what I use every day. Thank you in advance and continue (I love FS ..) :clap: :clap:
Brother Mechkad, we love you too man :!:

Here is the full thread on the Chaos/Haos visual averages including information, new and also upgraded versions: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4.