Re: Dss + quantile bands ...

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:52 pm
Thanks to FS experts for such a fantastic tool,almost adjustable in every situation - and it having universal fitting capability,once set enough to any and every next TF
may be some possible newest price addition make it more cooperative
mnt
Where can I find the dashboard in the upper right corner?
Thanks
Ray

Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

yamahaqs300 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:58 am I try to build EA with this indicator,and every time I start it........the indicator dissapear from screen..and the EA does not connect on indicator....any ideas ?
Thanks
That indicator is using some parameters that are descriptive
If you omit those parameters then you will have that problem. Check in your iCustom() call if your parameters are all there (even the "descriptive" parameters)

Re: Dss + quantile bands ...

traderduke wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 am

mnt
Where can I find the dashboard in the upper right corner?
Thanks
Ray
That is Mladen's "Daily data 3_1" indicator - posting it again here too
This is upgraded version with capable showing more than one daily range
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

After reading this thread my contribution seems humble but also I have read a couple of requests for something a bit less exotic (?) but with options to adjust 80/20 levels. Here is a basic stochastic osc with options to adjust the 80/20 levels. It will alert only when those levels are breached, and it shows arrows on-chart of only valid signals while the indicator window shows all signals.