Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Kase permission stochastic from the Kate Statware manual.

Philosophy:

Trades taken in the direction of the major trend tend to be more successful than trades against the trend. Thus, it behooves traders to screen trades with a higher time frame filter. Traders are often too impatient to do so. Thus the Permission Stochastic computes a synthetic higher time frame stochastic, which is based on a moving higher time frame window that ends with each bar. For example, a weekly bar is defined as the last 5 business days, ending today. The sped up filter is thus the best compromise between filtering in a higher time frame and minimizing delays in trading.

Interpretation:

Permissioned traders may take long trades when the Permission Stochastic is riding the top of the chart and when Permission K is above Permission D and both are close together. The opposite applies to short trades.

Traders are also permissioned long when the market has been oversold, the difference between Permission K and Permission D is large and Permission K has already turned up. Again, the opposite applies to permissioning short trades.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, AlexLoco, talaate, yamahaqs300, myrx, KMW, 太虚一毫, MayaxatL, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote:Kase permission stochastic from the Kate Statware manual.

Philosophy: Trades taken in the direction of the major trend tend to be more successful than trades against the trend. Thus, it behooves traders to screen trades with a higher time frame filter. Traders are often too impatient to do so. Thus the Permission Stochastic computes a synthetic higher time frame stochastic, which is based on a moving higher time frame window that ends with each bar. For example, a weekly bar is defined as the last 5 business days, ending today. The sped up filter is thus the best compromise between filtering in a higher time frame and minimizing delays in trading. Interpretation: Permissioned traders may take long trades when the Permission Stochastic is riding the top of the chart and when Permission K is above Permission D and both are close together. The opposite applies to short trades. Traders are also permissioned long when the market has been oversold, the difference between Permission K and Permission D is large and Permission K has already turned up. Again, the opposite applies to permissioning short trades.

Mrtools thanks soo much for this indis, but 1 of them dont work for me.

Cladi39 wrote:
I mean the arrows in the chart, the indicator have the capacity to display arrows in the chart. I need buffers for that arrows. I attach pictures and thanks soo much Mrtool
It is using 3 buffers to draw the arrows as objects on the chart, trend1,trend2,and trend3 as buffer5,buffer6 and buffer7.