mladen wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:42 am
skc321 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:10 am

My bad Mladen,

I meant vertical line not horizontal
Ahhh, OK :)
Hello Mladen,
Can you please change the histo of the volume weighted MACD from form to regular Histo version, I have attached screenshot and the indicator for your kind reference.
Macd Volume weighted.png
MACD Volume-weighted 1.01.mq4
(16.13 KiB) Downloaded 867 times
Thanks
SKC

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

skc321 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 pm
mladen wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:42 am

Ahhh, OK :)
Hello Mladen,
Can you please change the histo of the volume weighted MACD from form to regular Histo version, I have attached screenshot and the indicator for your kind reference.
Macd Volume weighted.png

Thanks
SKC
Try this
MACD Volume-weighted 1.01 histo.mq4
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 885 times
MACD Volume-weighted 1.01 histo.ex4
(20.57 KiB) Downloaded 735 times

MicroLite wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 pm
skc321 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello Mladen,
Macd Volume weighted.png

Thanks
SKC
Try this
Thanks MicroLite,
I have one other request on the same indicator, can we have the option of specifying separate average type for

1. Average type for "Fast MA period"
2 . Average type for "Slow MA period"
3. Average type for "Signal MA period"

Thanks
SKC

skc321 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am
MicroLite wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Try this
Thanks MicroLite,
I have one other request on the same indicator, can we have the option of specifying separate average type for

Thanks
SKC
Added the average types and the vertical lines.
MACD Volume-weighted 1.02 histo lines.mq4
(19.94 KiB) Downloaded 1082 times
macd vol lines.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 pm
skc321 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am

Thanks MicroLite,

Thanks
SKC
Added the average types and the vertical lines.
Thank you mrtools, appreciate it :) :D

MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3
The version MACD RSI Adaptive Colored Line Filtered 1.3 with interpolated mtf - slow/fast/signal macd periods - 5 signal methods including rsi adaptive ema - 6 rsi method including rsx - 20 rsi prices - 7 state filtering option - A special function color change applied to signal line true/false - alerts and some more
macd_rsi_adaptive.png
EURUSDM30-macdrsiadapcllinefil1.3-s.png
AUDCADH1-short.png
AUDCADH1-signaltrue.png
MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3.mq4
(23.4 KiB) Downloaded 1348 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi everyone. I am new here but I have found this site to be so resourceful, thanks to Mntiwana and MMRTOOLS and Mladen your selfless efforts. May all forms of goodness always accompany you all. My question, Is it possible to get the mq4 version of Dynamic zones EFT MACD averages smoothed indicator, with arrows? Thanks for your time.

hmwa wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 pm
Hi everyone. I am new here but I have found this site to be so resourceful, thanks to Mntiwana and MMRTOOLS and Mladen your selfless efforts. May all forms of goodness always accompany you all. My question, Is it possible to get the mq4 version of Dynamic zones EFT MACD averages smoothed indicator, with arrows? Thanks for your time.
Hi hmwa
You are welcome here,thanks for your comments
unfortunately "Averages" any averages versions of any thing are not posted in mq4 format due to some genuine and logical reasons
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Would anyone have some suggestions on a oscillator to possibly complement my strategy ? Possibly something Volume/Delta based or something with momentum ? I don't think the volume MACD is going to cut it. I'm not 100% sure what I am looking for at the moment considering the amount of content on this site. I'll know it when I find it. ( Not sure if this is the right thread for what I am trying to find )
Average.PNG
Average2.PNG

1. Similar Topics

1. MACD indicators MT5

40 Replies 22555 Views

by rijay, Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:55 pm in MT5 Indicators

40 Replies
    2. MACD indicator(s) - cTrader

5 Replies 5351 Views

by Tsar, Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm in cTrader Forum

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Basic58, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], kysbog, Lightningstorm7, Marktaylor58, mrtools, Nanyuki, RodrigoRT7, seregamgl, Telegram [Bot], vvFish, WhatsApp [Bot], yoki and 50 guests