Re: MACD indicators for MT4

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:35 pm is there an all averages macd on here? i cant find one
mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:46 am This version has alerts on both now.
I just found out that this is also all average MACD
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi @mrtools

thanks for all you do.
attached is the tma macd I need a little adjustment to it, please.

I noticed that when the indicator is set to tma color change, the arrow appears when there's a color change but if the tma is not crossing the hot level the alert will not be sent for the arrow that has appeared be it on current timeframe or mtf mode. I even set the hot level to 0 to see if that will help but it only improved a little as most time if the tma color change doesnt cross the hot level it will not send email alerts .

I would like to receieve email alert once the arrow appears for the color change and not when it crosses the hot level, if this can come as an extra option, great or if it means that the hot level be removed to acheive that it will be great as well. All i need is for me to receive all various alerts when the tma changes color on current time frame or mtf mode.

Thank you so much
These users thanked the author idreezz for the post:
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:38 pm arrow no work?
Yea.. I just checked.. on a few charts it works... and then it doesnt.. Mr. Tools might need to look over it one more time

Chicken.. do you have a MACD that shows arrows on EMA crosses? you are Mr. Indicator
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:43 pm Yea.. I just checked.. on a few charts it works... and then it doesnt.. Mr. Tools might need to look over it one more time

Chicken.. do you have a MACD that shows arrows on EMA crosses? you are Mr. Indicator
i dont actually , im still fairly new with the macd indicators
ive had two before only one had arrows ill check real fast

that one is osma also
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

josi wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:07 pm I don't want to interfere at all but you might consider kvak's "Macd line mtf" and change the settings to ColorOn "macd cross MA". Most likely the arrows change to MACD-signal-cross then.
Thank you Josi for that tip!

I went through many pages here.. but somehow couldnt find MA cross signals! <3
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew