Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:56 am Should be fixed in this version.
Dear Mr Tools
I think there is an inaccuracy problem with arrowsLevelCross.
Can it be solved?
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:05 pm Think I found my mistake, please try this version.
gratitude

level cross has been resolved

But can it be made better.

The signal of level cross does not seem to be complete.
There are still some missing breakthrough signals
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:41 pm gratitude

level cross has been resolved

But can it be made better.

The signal of level cross does not seem to be complete.
There are still some missing breakthrough signals
Now there is a setting for alerts/arrows on every level cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, josi, Chickenspicy, camisa, Devvasu525

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:18 pm Now there is a setting for alerts/arrows on every level cross.
Thank you 🥺 I am now donating blood in Shibuya. I'll test it when I get home tonight
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jon, Banzai, ppinto