Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:58 am Sorry not understanding.
Indicator windows 2 and 3 are the same indicator ie 2xmacd, when the arrows of the one in subwindow 2 is on the chart, that of the settings in subwindow 3 will not appear on the chart, so it's like saying when subwindow 2 settings is actave that in subwindow 3 becomes inactive. So I want subwindow 2 and 3 to display the arrows of thier individual settings on the chart

A_5 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:03 am Indicator windows 2 and 3 are the same indicator ie 2xmacd, when the arrows of the one in subwindow 2 is on the chart, that of the settings in subwindow 3 will not appear on the chart, so it's like saying when subwindow 2 settings is actave that in subwindow 3 becomes inactive. So I want subwindow 2 and 3 to display the arrows of thier individual settings on the chart
This is what i get using different settings but different arrow id for both. The dots the other indicator instance.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
A_5

Re: MACD Digital Kahler

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:31 pm It's a quiet Saturday night in Sydney and the markets are closed so it's time to work on posting a few of the missing gems from the past :yawn:

This is Mladen's MACD Digital Kahler (not DJ Khaled :? ) for MT4 which is ideal for novices who are trying to spot ideal swing trading entries.

PS: I do apologise if this was already posted but I searched and couldn't see it anywhere.
Looking forward to teacher kvak adding MTF and button to macd_digital_kahler_1_2.mq4. Infinite merit!

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:31 pm It's a quiet Saturday night in Sydney and the markets are closed so it's time to work on posting a few of the missing gems from the past :yawn:

This is Mladen's MACD Digital Kahler (not DJ Khaled :razz: ) for MT4 which is ideal for novices who are trying to spot ideal swing trading entries.

PS: I do apologise if this was already posted but I searched and couldn't see it anywhere.
Teacher Jimmy is particularly optimistic about this indicator, which is slightly lagging. If you set it up, let it lead a little, (for example, lead by 1-3 K-pillars); or add some restrictions.
will be better! :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:23 pm Looking forward to teacher kvak adding MTF and button to macd_digital_kahler_1_2.mq4. Infinite merit!
Update macd with all prices, mtf with AHTF and button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, josi, camisa, ionone, erynade, QSD, trailingedge, Thangarasu, GetThere, MaxTorque, Jedidiah

keys898 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:21 am The alerts and arrows are for the signal cross. So what I was asking for if another alert could be for the histogram cross of zero, for the larger blue histogram

This is an updated version with a choice of osma (macd/signal cross) cross zero ,macd cross zero, or macd signal crossing zero alerts and or arrows. Also added the auto first, second, and third time frame.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kvak, jonnyfx4711, 太虚一毫, thomdel