Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:36 am No repaint.
Hi Mrtools

Regarding this post (and indicator):

Quote/
Sukulam wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Hi all - does this indicator repaint? Using software to test but while testing it looks like it repaints but in live it doesnt seem to....apologies...i'm confused?
Link here:

download/file.php?id=3357507
No repaint.
Unquote//

Is there a way to create a 2 lines cross indicator that includes the above ‘volatility Adj macd’ and the ‘Williams percentage range’ combined with the ability to adjust the WPC parameters? I have overlayed the two indicators in an MT4 window but not sure its the most efficient when overlaying. For example, if you have a wpc/macd line cross at say 12pm today and entered a good trade, when you look back at 12pm when it’s 5pm, it may show it didn’t cross at all and I think this is due to the overlay. Having this as one combined (2 line cross) indicator may correct the issue and would be very a useful indicator anyway. I would certainly owe you several coffee’s!

sal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:43 pm Its a good signal follwing SAR TREND. <3
Mr.tools.
Its great position for entry binary traders... i tested now a week and win high with this combination.
Today i win 100% ITM (see snap) :Fire: :In Love:
3 ro 4 or 5 max. bars expiration time.

forex
sure its a key level for trends to start and take profit.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 4):
Skyold, charli, Andres128, Mrs.Watanabe
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:58 pm Mr.tools.
Its great position for entry binary traders... i tested now a week and win high with this combination.
Today i win 100% ITM (see snap) :Fire: :In Love:
3 ro 4 or 5 max. bars expiration time.

forex
sure its a key level for trends to start and take profit.
Fantastic!!!! What version you use of ¿MACD_OsMA? share the indicator please or link ;)