Re: MACD indicators for MT4

JeffVader wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:24 am Great work on the above lr macd. Combing both normal and histo makes a very effective and visually appealing indicator as it helps clarify smaller less defined areas of the two lines crossing! Thank you.

lr macd.png
Nice tip Jeff! Thanks for the feedback :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Linear Regression of MACD

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:41 pm And last one for tonight is the LR (Linear Regression) Of MACD.
Both lines and histogram versions are included in this post for MT4 download.

Thanks to Mladen for creating this solid version of the MACD for traders :)

As explained by Mladen on Forex-TSD:
mladen-on-Linear-Regression-Of-MACD.png

It seems to show really predictive divergence as well.

Anacon wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:42 pm It seems to show really predictive divergence as well.
kk it does this very well................. i see it too.................. sir mrtools if u could help us add divergence plz? only if u have spare times.............. i am not post the files bcos maybe im spamming but here is link!!! PLZZZZ viewtopic.php?p=1295394475#p1295394475 <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:54 pm

kk it does this very well................. i see it too.................. sir mrtools if u could help us add divergence plz? only if u have spare times.............. i am not post the files bcos maybe im spamming but here is link!!! PLZZZZ viewtopic.php?p=1295394475#p1295394475 <3
Added divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Sutatong, Jimmy, moey_dw, camisa, Anacon, talaate, Jedidiah

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Deon wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:38 am

Good Day Mladin

I'm new member to the forum, need some assistance with the Double smoothed macd stochastic. Hope you are able to help.

Some modifications required:
- MTF, as best interpolated as possible
- More display options, e.g colour change in direction (bottom window), as well as on-chart (arrows, bars, candles, lines), whatever is possible.

I've been following your work for a long time and have gained many valuable insights, thank you.

Regards

D
Dear Mr Tools, see above post - can you assist? Thanks. D

MACDik

This is the MACDik indicator for MT4 which was coded by Mladen. It's an interesting version of the MACD which can be used for scalping.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

MACD OsMA AM

In our archives there are several interesting version of MACD that were shared in the past. This is a nice version of the MACD OsMA which was posted by Mladen several years ago called the MACD OsMA AM (by Andrey Matvievskiy).