Re: MACD indicators for MT4

This is the Entropy "Math" MACD indicator that was shared and fixed by Mladen back in the TSD days. It's a basic standalone indicator but deserves to be shared here.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

And continuing from the previous post, this is Mrtools's upgraded Adaptive Super Smoother Entropy (Math) MACD.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

I'm quite sure this one is not on our site (I searched and couldn't find it), this is the MACD ATR Normalized by Mladen for MT4. I'll post this here just in case someone is looking for it.

This one comes with different Color Change Options.

PS: If you are looking for the MACD Standard Normalized indicator you can find it here: MACD Standard Normalized indicator for MT4 by Mrtools.

Jimmy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:54 pm This is the Averages MACD Divergence indicator with Floating Levels by Mrtools.

This version is the original and is an excellent indicator which comes with lots of features such as Hidden & Classic Divergence, Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts & more.

As explained by Mrtools:
This is an averages macd with floating levels, the indicator is using the floating midline for the histogram color(replacing >< 0) indicator also has a multi color outer boundary macd line which bases its color on macd and signal line crosses.On that macd line there is an option to use it as multi color dots or the multi color line, and added an option to show the floating levels or not. The indicator has options for divergence, alerts on slope change, mid floating level cross, alerts on slope change, and a choice of the 20 different moving averages for the macd/signal calculation.
Hi Jimmy
I was reading this forum for a few weeks. i really appreciate you Mrtools and all who make trading easy. you're indicators awesome.
i'm going to use MACD, RSI and RSX indicator with Divergence. i put them on the chart and signals are unbelivable! but question is where divergences are shown? when same candle close or where next candle close?

Thanks You So Much

MACD Colored K

This is the MACD Colored K from our archives & it was optimized by Mladen.

MACD of RSI

There have been a few versions of the MACD of RSI posted here in the past but in case any one is looking for this particular version (which isn't present on our site) I'll post this one from our archives.

Thanks to Mladen for optimizing this version of the MACD of RSI.