MACD indicator(s)

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: MACD indicator(s)

Giangyforex wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm

I dont know which and what specific macd you looking for,better to explain,if possible illustrate with pisture/s
as there are so many variations and styles of macd indicators
every single folder contains more and dozens versions
i havent a picture mntiwana, i need a macd where i can choose different type of Ma for slow , fast , and signal, for example choose SMA Ema Tema Lwma and heikin ashi type
Try on Averages macd,there are a lot of variations of Averages macd,almost included a lot extra features
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:41 am
Giangyforex wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 am

i havent a picture mntiwana, i need a macd where i can choose different type of Ma for slow , fast , and signal, for example choose SMA Ema Tema Lwma and heikin ashi type
Try on Averages macd,there are a lot of variations of Averages macd,almost included a lot extra features
ok many thanks mntiwana :)

hello, i need help on an indicator i have been searching for for a while now. it's the MACD+STOCHASTIC indicator. it incorporates both MACD and STOCHASTIC in one window.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:22 am
royalbee wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 pm
hello, i need help on an indicator i have been searching for for a while now. it's the MACD+STOCHASTIC indicator. it incorporates both MACD and STOCHASTIC in one window.
Maybe this one viewtopic.php?p=1295378224#p1295378224
No, not that one. I tried uploading a picture of it that i saw somewhere, but i can't seem to get it done