MACD indicator(s)

Moderators: mrtools, mntiwana

Re: MACD indicator(s)

rijay wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:23 pm
in context to this image
Thanks for this indicator Rijay; I guess one can now run the "normal oscillator" underneath so that one can compare the overbought/sold areas better.
Continued success to you.

Hercs wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:40 am
rijay wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:23 pm
in context to this image
Thanks for this indicator Rijay; I guess one can now run the "normal oscillator" underneath so that one can compare the overbought/sold areas better.
this is color filled version with candle coloring in case you need more visibility
USDINR-2H4.png
MACD_Overlay.mq4
(4.14 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Visual MACD Line.mq4
(3.56 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Visual MACD.mq4
(3.39 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

rijay wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:26 pm
Hercs wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:40 am

this is color filled version with candle coloring in case you need more visibility
You are most kind Rijay.
Thanks again.

Looking MACD with auto drawing Divergence & Convergence lines with arrows on chart and also on oscillator windows

Masshu wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:17 pm
Looking MACD with auto drawing Divergence & Convergence lines with arrows on chart and also on oscillator windows
take your pick.......... so many high quality macd here and if u cannot find exact for your needs ask mrtools for custom paid work and post here for quote viewtopic.php?f=579491&t=8473027 or pm Mrtools ;)

Masshu wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:17 pm
Man you can illustrate with picture/s for to better and exact understand what you are behind,if it was coded before,will be posted,if not then you may follow moey suggestion for personal and specific requirements because in general indicators are coded the way for all (mostly) trading community use
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sorry mntiwana but i cant find it, have you a macd indicator with other type of MA ? example : with ema , lwma , Ha weighted etc etc ....Many thanks :)

Giangyforex wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:49 pm
sorry mntiwana but i cant find it, have you a macd indicator with other type of MA ? example : with ema , lwma , Ha weighted etc etc ....Many thanks :)
I dont know which and what specific macd you looking for,better to explain,if possible illustrate with pisture/s
as there are so many variations and styles of macd indicators
every single folder contains more and dozens versions
1.png
2.png
3.png

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm
Giangyforex wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:49 pm
I dont know which and what specific macd you looking for,better to explain,if possible illustrate with pisture/s
i havent a picture mntiwana, i need a macd where i can choose different type of Ma for slow , fast , and signal, for example choose SMA Ema Tema Lwma and heikin ashi type

Giangyforex wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:34 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm

i havent a picture mntiwana, i need a macd where i can choose different type of Ma for slow , fast , and signal, for example choose SMA Ema Tema Lwma and heikin ashi type
Try on Averages macd,there are a lot of variations of Averages macd,almost included a lot extra features