NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#201
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm
MACD BB is sold by Nexgen as the "T3 Protrader" for $24,995.00 USD (or rent for $9000 per month) but the chief continues to make it even better by coding it as a non-repainting version with alerts and MTF Thanks to Mntiwana for enabling it to be compatible with the latest MT4.
Again and again, Thanks a tonn! I know it is a repeat thank but this will continue from our end ever in this life.


Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#202
moey_dw wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:47 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm
MACD BB is sold by Nexgen as the "T3 Protrader" for $24,995.00 USD (or rent for $9000 per month) but the chief continues to make it even better by coding it as a non-repainting version with alerts and MTF Thanks to Mntiwana for enabling it to be compatible with the latest MT4.
kk i was looking 4 dis for so long thx for ur twitter post & link & wtf those t3 gen next website $25000k scammers selling da good code :shock: :clap: :clap: :o THX MLADEN MNTIWANA JIMMY BOY
Haha yep. Terrible :lol:

mtp wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:39 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm
MACD BB is sold by Nexgen as the "T3 Protrader" for $24,995.00 USD (or rent for $9000 per month) but the chief continues to make it even better by coding it as a non-repainting version with alerts and MTF Thanks to Mntiwana for enabling it to be compatible with the latest MT4.
Again and again, Thanks a tonn! I know it is a repeat thank but this will continue from our end ever in this life.
You're most welcome Mr. mtp! Have a good trading week bro :thumbup:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.


How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart


Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#206
mrtools wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:18 pm
This was a mod of the bb macd i did quite awhile back.
I trade mostly on 30 mins and change in fastlen and using 12 giving good result, just my view
Thx for sharing with us

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#207
mrtools wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:12 am

Upgraded version of alligator
- made user friendly
- new mtf mode
- and some more changes


aligator.png

Alligator mtf 1.01.mq4
4 time frame alligator ????
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#208
rijay wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 am
older version of dynamic zone macd !!
Hello, Rijay
If you don't mind. can you also share the first indicator "Macdtape of exponetial moving average" in your screenshot? I cannot find it using keyword search.
Thanks :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#209
heispark wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am
rijay wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 am
older version of dynamic zone macd !!
Hello, Rijay
If you don't mind. can you also share the first indicator "Macdtape of exponetial moving average" in your screenshot? I cannot find it using keyword search.
Thanks :)
here
viewtopic.php?p=1295077613#p1295077613
and here
viewtopic.php?p=1295363923#p1295363923
these are the key words,i used for search
Macd averages tape + lines mtf
there are some more versions too :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

#210
heispark wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am
rijay wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:12 am
older version of dynamic zone macd !!
Hello, Rijay
If you don't mind. can you also share the first indicator "Macdtape of exponetial moving average" in your screenshot? I cannot find it using keyword search.
Thanks :)
here is the one that is in my image
Macd averages tape 1.1.ex4
(129.98 KiB) Downloaded 495 times


  1. Similar Topics

    1. EA for double PSAR, ADX, MACD, EMA

      8 Replies 1331 Views

      by schenkthetank42, Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 am in MT4 Indicators

      8 Replies
      1331 Views
    2. What are these indicators doing or made from?

      1 Replies 2273 Views

      by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

      1 Replies
      2273 Views
    3. Confirmation Indicators

      10 Replies 1708 Views

      by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

      10 Replies
      1708 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”