Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Some different style toys of MACD by Mladen :)
MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - mtf nmc
The version with signal line periods/methods option - usual prices - mtf - select able colors
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
rijay
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

One more variation (filters) of MLADEN's experimenting on MACD :)
MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered_1
MLADEN : RSI adaptive macd with the possible 7 types of Filtering (filter price - price and macd - price and signal - macd - macd and signal - signal and all) - usual prices - mtf - alerts included too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DRADIS33 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:36 pm Hi; i have a problem. the alert of indicators added on posts 173/174/175 doesn't match on my computer. May yu prove them plz ? thank you so much
Hello, May I ask what you mean when you say they don't "match"? Do you mean they are not appearing on your chart?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mladen wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:39 am And here is this version

While the above version is using the built in ema for calculation, this version is using my type of calculation. And since the built in ema is adding a new instance of ema for each new period used, it is actually a sort of a macd of nnn emas. This version is a completely different story. You might call it an "adaptive indicator to the extremes.

Both are having exactly the same values up to the current bar and both are going to repaint/recalculate the future values. Except that this version is having the "future" values of macd much closer to any future macd value (that will be obvious even after a couple of minutes of using them).

But since both are going to repaint do not use any of the versions for "future" signals (the signals marked by the colored zone in this indicator). The first version was posted to show how it is done. This version is posted to try to make the "future" prediction a bit less random. Enjoy

future macd 2.png
Can we please have a seperate thread for these 'future' type indicators? I had started one but it never got anywhere. I know there are many indicators which are predcitive. Irs better to have all of them in one place.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:48 am

Can we please have a seperate thread for these 'future' type indicators? I had started one but it never got anywhere. I know there are many indicators which are predcitive. Irs better to have all of them in one place.
No need for that
As you can see - the "predictive" thread usually attracts "repainting" comments - no need to cause confusion when most do not know the difference between "repainting" and "forecasting"
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Ajiboyf