Re: MACD indicators for MT4

sergtradingfx wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 pm The MACD that comes as default in MT4 has 3 inputs: fast EMA, slow EMA, and MACD SMA. I am looking for a version that allows to choose the MA type (simple, exponential, smoothed, linear weighted) in each of these three inputs individually. For example, i would like to have 20 EMA as fast MA, 50 SMA as slow MA, and 9 smoothed MA as MACD MA. Is there such a MACD version available anywhere? In this thread i saw a MACD indicator made with this feature, but it is the tape version of MACD, i am looking for the typical MACD with lines and bars but having the possibility to choose diverent types for MAs for fast, slow and MACD MAs. Thank you very much
Sergtradingfx, think this one should work that way.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

silvabizhub wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:47 am Mr. Mladen, kindly assist me on this indicator of yours to add sound alerts and arrows on the cross while the candle is still open with the option of muting them on or off, thanks in advance
Mladen indicator.PNG

rsi of macd double.mq4
rsi of macd double
Mrtools's extended version with extra rsi types,price options and user friendly already posted at "rsi" thread
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
redwed
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

macd - rsi adaptive 3
This of Mladen version - with 4 types of RSI option (regular rsi,wilders rsi,rsx,cuttlers rsi)
4 state alerting- on current bar,on slope change,on zero cross,on signal line cross,including rest of alerts package
usual methods for signaling
usual prices option
picture with default values

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:44 pm MACD BB is sold by Nexgen as the "T3 Protrader" for $24,995.00 USD (or rent for $9000 per month) but the chief continues to make it even better by coding it as a non-repainting version with alerts and MTF Thanks to Mntiwana for enabling it to be compatible with the latest MT4.
Can we have this color change/alert on a level cross as well? Tks :clap:

society wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:38 am

Can we have this color change/alert on a level cross as well? Tks :clap:
Can you explain a bit more,as it is already arrowing/alerting on slope color change and on bands breakout

Just to explain what "macd - rsi adaptive" using and to add previous version though latest already posted above
macd - rsi adaptive
Mladen : This macd is using the different rsi adaptive EMA instead of regular EMA - for signal line user can choose the usual moving Averages types (0-sma,1-ema,2-smma and 3-lwma and one additional 4-EMA rsi adaptive),in which case user can get a kind of a "all rsi adaptive" MACD - here is an example how it looks like when it uses all rsi adaptive EMAs for calculation (MACD and Signal line)
usual price options available too