Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 am I think that if you try to shift the values by different shift the results are going to be useless. It would be comparing the incomparable (in the case of macd)
yes you are right it needs to shift 12 ma and 26 ma. If it is possible please do it.
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

alpha24 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 2:21 am yes you are right it needs to shift 12 ma and 26 ma. If it is possible please do it.
May i know as for my curiosity,what is the difference shifting macd or 12/26 MAs,if i pick you exact
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 am
May i know as for my curiosity,what is the difference shifting macd or 12/26 MAs,if i pick you exact
well, I want to test Macd values 12-26 to shift with different shift values. I am trying to catch good signals with the help of shifted moving averages. Mrtools given MACD with both values shifted. you can check this image what I need in separate window.
Attachments
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

alpha24 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:53 am well, I want to test Macd values 12-26 to shift with different shift values. I am trying to catch good signals with the help of shifted moving averages. Mrtools given MACD with both values shifted. you can check this image what I need in separate window.
Alligator mtf nmc
Thanks for taking time :)
Alligator doing same job but in a different way
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.