NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:32 am
mladen wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 5:03 am

Yes, I saw it
But the definition "exhaustion and neutral" color is something yet to be defined for that indicator
Dearest MLADEN
I like request for latest prices and user friendly additions in all 2 indicator in question (where applicable)
regards
Dear friend mntiwana. I was able to deal with one indicator - UniLineBreak_v2.5 600+. And with another failed UniKagiStrategy_v2.1 600+. What should be the settings of UniKagiStrategy_v2.1 600+ - please share a screenshot. And yet - it gives a signal based on the penetration of Fibo levels ?.
The TLP template did not help
Безымянный.png

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 pm
IBS RSI CCI v4 + alerts
IBS RSI CCI v4 alert mtf       (atypical TF)
Good day, please be so kind as to add an alert when signal line crosses the sky blue line, as well as an alert when signal line crossing outer bands please. The current alert seems to be only for the blue line.
IBS_RSI_CCI V4.01 MTF ALERT.
IBS_RSI_CCI_v4.01 mtf + alerts.mq4
(56.44 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

is there an RSI indicator that displays data on another timeframe, while we open the H1 chart, for example .... unfortunately I want to use RSI on TF H4 and confirm entry on H1. Please help

Alright, could you add to the RSI experiment extended the other pricing options like the Heiken ash (better formula ones and others) but Don't add alerts to this indicator. Because for some reason if alerts are added when I call this indicator in an EA it crashes the EA but only if alerts are added. Don't know why. Thanks See attached RSI experiment extended (non alert version)
rsi_experiment_extended.mq4
(14.85 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

kizerage212 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:34 pm
Alright, could you add to the RSI experiment extended the other pricing options like the Heiken ash (better formula ones and others) but Don't add alerts to this indicator.
Who are you talking to mate? You've posted without a quote so the person you're talking to won't be alerted of this post.

Just for your information.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

kizerage212 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:34 pm
Alright, could you add to the RSI experiment extended the other pricing options.........
ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:56 pm
Who are you talking to mate?
naaha looks as if da guy is just talking to himself i thinks............... maybe imagining out loud
talking_to_myself.gif
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:59 am
Been in a habit lately of accidentally hiding the values, this version the values show up in the data window.
The RSI-(osma)-(mtf + alarm + arrow) indicator may be wrong, you cannot load it into MT4 if you choose a higher time

1. Similar Topics

1. Ehlers RSI smoothing trick - Help please

4 Replies 945 Views

by DocYummy77, Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    2. DAX and US100 Non-repainting MT4 working indicators

13 Replies 5290 Views

by veeratools, Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:42 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies
    3. Reorder Indicators on chart - Visual Layers Reordering in MT4

6 Replies 593 Views

by cortyk, Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: andrei-1, Borshchov A.N., CommonCrawl [Bot], donut4popo, Facebook [Crawler], kobi1953, kvak, mrtools, talaate and 52 guests