Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Marco320 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:04 am Dear all,

Could you help me out to code the button and can you make the attached indicator in a MTF version available?

Thx for your appreciation and great help.

Best regards Marco

composite-rsi-alerts-arrows.mq4

Updated the code, added mtf, and an on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, talaate, RodrigoRT7

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:59 am Yes, I am looking forward to the teacher making the 2.01 (mtf + btn) version. Infinite merit!
Added mtf and the button, very interesting check how many pips in the downtrend, since last week.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

CandlesticksRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:58 am Updated the code, added mtf, and an on/off button.
download/file.php?id=3441481

Dear mrTools.

Thx for your reply which already helps me.

Could you also insert 2 levels when a signal is valid. E.g. above level 70 = long and below 30 = short so all between 70 and 30 is showing a so called no trading zone for validation of the signal (basically a flat period should be between 70 and 30 levels) The levels should be changable in the setting.

Other very nice options to code in this indicator too, could be also when the power of the values will cross again, from 70 (and above) going below 70 level again means close the open position and for 30 level and going up again should be the closing of that open position. (e.g. a cross sign can show on chart by end of trend. Entries already have a sign on chart so thats good.

Hope you can help me and probably others, because using in MTF mode this will give nice entries and exits.

Thx a lot for your appreciation and help.

Best regards,
Marco