Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

nishikafrancis2014 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:35 pm

can u plz add candle option in this, to show bars on chart exactly based on rsi setting, and only arrow missing in this plz add arrow also
Make a candle version of this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
oskar656, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Borshchov A.N.

Anacon wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:51 am Thank you Mr. Tools, the levels work as expected, but the multi symbol and multi time frame freeze my platform whenever I try to use them. Would you mind taking a look at that?
Sorry about that, this version seems better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
camisa, fxmoney

kvak wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:06 am Make a candle version of this...
mr kvak
in these 2 indies
in timeframe option, can u plz add timeframe like 1st higher 2nd higher like ur other indies
These users thanked the author nishikafrancis2014 for the post:
Borshchov A.N.

kvak wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:27 am Added button

In my opinion, RSI >45 AND RSI < 55 is unprofitable. So for the use of the masterpiece RSI + ma hist, I added two level lines of 55 and 45 to assist in the research.
(Of course, this idea may be different from the teacher's design idea)

If the teacher has free time, he might as well change the dotted line to two level lines of 55 and 45 in the original version.

Infinite merit!
Attachments

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:46 pm In my opinion, RSI >45 AND RSI < 55 is unprofitable. So for the use of the masterpiece RSI + ma hist, I added two level lines of 55 and 45 to assist in the research.
(Of course, this idea may be different from the teacher's design idea)

If the teacher has free time, he might as well change the dotted line to two level lines of 55 and 45 in the original version.

Infinite merit!
Made this version with 3 colored histogram and rsi line and adjustable levels....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, thomdel, RodrigoRT7

nishikafrancis2014 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:03 pm mr kvak
in these 2 indies
in timeframe option, can u plz add timeframe like 1st higher 2nd higher like ur other indies
This is old style code, I dont know if it possible make AHTF to it...and must be recoded for this ability I think.
If you want smoothed rsi with AHTF use this...as you see it is the same when you you set the same values....
Only parameter RSIModifier is missed...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jedidiah